Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Trip to KL

I just came back from scholarship interview in KL today. I went to KL alone a day earlier by bus and stay at my brother place for a night. Well, this is the first time taking bus alone to KL and this is only my second time to KL. Okay. I know you might be laughing at me right now. As usual, I’m stuck in a heavy traffic jam. After I reached at Hentian Puduraya, I called my brother and fetch me back to his condominium. Then, my brother continues working and I stayed in his room watching anime on his computer. Most of the time, I was in his room watching anime as he was busy. When the night comes, we went to a nearby hawker centre and had our dinner there. We also share some conversation because I didn’t meet my brother quite some time ago. I also get my eyes on some KL girls at the same time. Life in KL is really in fast pace and hectic. Everyone is moving so quickly. Traffic jammed everywhere. Every road also jammed with vehicles. The cars were bumper to bumper. Some cars busy slipping in here and there and honking. KL also got so many JALAN. Jalan Ampang, Jalan Genting Klang, Jalan…Jalan…until I confused. From this moment, I felt myself so small like microorganism in this metropolitan crowded with people and vehicles. From map, KL looks so small but in reality, it’s so big. I guess I need to travel more to broaden my mind and horizon.

The next morning, I braced myself for my interview and my brother fetches me to Menara Citibank, my interview place quite early. Since it’s still early, I went to KFC for breakfast. Then, I walked back to Menara Citibank and get myself a visitor pass card at the registration place before I can use the lift. After reached level 48 where my interview held, I register myself again and was asked to take a seat to wait for my turn in the waiting room. One by one was called in for interview left me alone in the room. While waiting for my turn, I went to the window and I could see almost whole KL from 48th floor. It was a beautiful view. After that, I walked back to my seat and continue waiting. Then, another girl registered herself and made her way to the waiting room. She looked and smiled to me when she came in and sat behind me. I also reply her smile by smiling to her too. Suddenly, she came forth and sat beside me. Then, we started talking, getting to know each other and joke as well. “Liew Jia Xiang, please follow me now.” I excused myself and that is the end of our conversation. So sad. When I walked into interview, there are three panels sitting there and there is a seat in front of them. I took a deep breath and walked in. After wishing them, the interview starts in a typical way. As expected, they asked me the question that I hate. “Erm, your results are declining and I’m not sure you can get a place in public university for the course of your choice.” This time, I responded back confidently. Overall, my interview went smoothly and it takes about thirty minutes. Before I left, I past by the waiting room and saw the girl. I just waved at her and smiled to her. She smiled back and making some hand sign asking me whether my interview went smoothly or not. I nodded showing everything is okay and took a leave.

Then, I called my brother to fetch me to bus station to buy ticket back home. I’m back home and writing this blog. That’s all my experience in KL. Sounds boring?

8 comments:

jacklynh88 said...

u got to see the kl view...
u got to experienced the life here..
u got to check out and know girls..
not boring at all..

i think u only feel bored when u were in the room whole day and during ur bus trip..

j i a x i a n g said...

haha.u got read my blog wor..so hapi!haha.i think KL dun suit me lor.=P

冰冰-ping said...

agree with what jacklyn mentioned!
hahaha..
u leave ur foot steps in KL too...so aint' bored at all.. =)

Er und sie said...

haha..you should ask for her mobile no. when she wave or making hand sign to you!aiyor~wasted! =P

j i a x i a n g said...

take her hp number?haha.y every1 oso ask me to take her num wan?i wan c whether i n her got jodoh anot lor..if can meet again,ma good lor..=P

Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound too bad at least you got to know someone. :)

All the best for your interview outcome!

j i a x i a n g said...

jeremy?how u noe my blog?do u blog here too?good luck in ur exams too!=)

Anonymous said...

Dude it's on your msn.

haha.

Nah i don't blog. Not yet anyway.