Friday, June 20, 2008

My thoughts

Well, not everything that you wish for will goes along with the way you wanted it to be. Not every dream you have in your mind will come true. Not every ambition you planned for your future will realised. If you’re lucky enough, you will get everything you wish for in your life while some don’t like me. Any condition or circumstances that happens might force you to change the wind of direction even though you don’t like and prefer the way it was once before. As for my case, my ambition is to be an engineer regardless what kind of engineer I would be. But now, I’m going to pursue a degree in accounting in USM which leads me to the accountant profession. Well, before I planned to be an engineer in the future, I once planned to be a doctor when I was still in primary school due to the influence of medical drama series and documentaries. You can’t blame me because I was very young and immature at that time. After watching all those shows, I so wish to be a doctor and try to save as many lives as I can. As for my thinking at that time, the doctor profession is so noble and I thought it might be a ticket for me to the heaven when I’m dead. After I step into secondary school, I somehow don’t want to be a doctor and wanted to be an engineer mainly because I prefer physics than biology. To me, biology is about memorising facts and I don’t like to memorise. Now, again I’m taking another route to another profession. This time, I’m forced to change and it’s totally not I wanted to do. My life is about to change completely in about a week time.

DOCTOR ---> ENGINEER ---> ACCOUNTANT

From the beginning, I already reiterate not to study any business-related courses and DON’T want to be businessman. I rather choose to be a failure as a businessman. If I’m a successful businessman, my children or other people might fight over to be the heir of my wealth and company if I have which cause destruction and unhappiness to the family. You sure think why I so negative thinking and look too far. In reality, we can’t deny the power of greed and this situation might happen. Money is the roots of all evils. Therefore, I prefer to be not too rich and not too poor.

There are so many things to do and prepare for my university admission. Got so many forms to photocopy, fill, certify and send. SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVER. Besides that, I have to buy some household things to bring there. At the same time, I’m busy searching for a laptop for my university use and try to get one as soon as possible. A lot things puzzling in my mind yet I still put some time to blog here. Anyway, I would like to say thank you to those who help me a lot like notifying me about some particular things, sharing information with me and translating Chinese texts to English just for me to understand. I’m really appreciating all your help although some of them I don’t really know well. Thanks a lot. Good luck in your future undertakings and hope to see you again in the future if you still remember me. Actually, I still got things to blog but I guess I will blog some other time. Wait for my next blog then.

8 comments:

Huey Wen said...

ur blog touched me :)

last time when i in primary i also wished to be a doctor. Cause at that time i hope i can save more life. And i feel if i see someone who sick but looks happy and healty after my treatment,i'll feel damn happy and proud of myself. But..haha..after enter secondary school, learn more things and experimence about science and also after watch The Healing Hands..i started to afraid to be a doctor. I scared blood, operation and injection!! how to be a doctor..not even nurse.haha! So..after PMR, i go to art stream not science cause i heard in science stream need to bedah this and that animal..im scared. So it's better i go art since im so in love with mathematics and additional mathematics. LOL! crazy me =p
then that time i wished to be accountant..a professional ones..hehe~

somehow..when studying in matrix,i dont really like accounts. dont know why. i more interested in business. Unfortunately..my result always drop for business but A always stick with account. So atlast i decide to focus more on account in future..maybe i can excell in account right?who knows?hehe..but haih..i got business in ukm..nvm lor,maybe if i work hard then i might get 3.5..then i ma can study account d lor..then horr..1day we can open a account firm..LOL!LOL! big dreams..still have a long way to go..4 years before graduate..good luck to u also!!

~Daniel~ said...

OMG!! Jia Xiang Jia XianG!! JX JX JX JX JX JX JX JX JX JX JX JX JX!!!
My dear brother...you dont tell me things anymore... T.T

Btw i din know you have a blog. Swt. Just found out. Get a chat box bro. Den we chat inside. Hehe.

Thanks for linking my blog here. ^^

Keep in touch, Daniel Chin

jacklynh88 said...

YEA..
I READ YOUR BLOG SINCE U TELL ME LIAO...

3 POST'S COMMENTS ALL HERE...
LET ME CLEAR AND RESTRUCTURE ABIT FIRST R..

FIRSTLY..
U'VE GOT WORKING EXPERIENCE IN ACCOUNTING (TAXATION)..
GOT GUIDANCE AND PRAISES FROM YOUR SUPERVISOR/BOSS..
YOU HAVE BASIC(IN MALAY)..

ANYHOW..
ACCOUNTING COURSE IN UNIVERSITY IS VERY VERY WIDE..
BASICALLY YOU'LL ONLY TAKE 1 SEMESTER TO REFRESH YOUR BASIC..
THEN ANOTHER SEMESTER TO STRENGTHEN YOUR BASICAND FUTHER..

LATER ALL DIVERSIFIED AND MORE DETAILED..

NOTHING MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT..
IT'S NOT ADD MATHS OR PHYSICS..
BUT HAVE SAME ROLE..
PRACTICES MAKE PERFECT..
LOGIC THINKING MIND IS NEEDED..
NO MEMERIZING..
(GLAD OF IT)

SO NOTHING TO WORRY LA...


LAPTOP FOR ACCOUNTING COURSE DOESN'T NEED HIGH END ONE..
JUST NORMAL FUNCTION CAN DO WITH INSTALLATION OF ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE..
BUT MAYBE U WANT A BETTER SPEC FOR GAMING..
(I PREFER DESKTOP FOR GAMING)


LASTLY..
I ALSO THINK YOU ARE CAPABLE TO MANAGE THIS COURSE..

ALL THE BEST..
^^
(NEXT TIME COME KL AGAIN FIND WEE PING AND ME LA..)

j i a x i a n g said...

daniel..i got read ur blog..so sad that u din mention my name in ur blog..so sad!haha..not many ppl noe where i will b studying except for those who ask me in msn

j i a x i a n g said...

jacklyn..now u really sounds like wee ping.both of u have the same mind.2day i jus made an order for my laptop.average specs.good for gaming and studies..i duno i can pass through my degree.i jus try my best.dats da only thing i can do..find u?i dun think u free oso.wee ping stay so far away oso..i got sms weeping telling her dat i'm at kl dat day..haha!

j i a x i a n g said...

huey wen..haha..i never noe my blog can touch ppl's heart.guess i'm a passionate blogger.haha!how long is ur course?3 years??

冰冰-ping said...

What Me? I saw my name in the comment...=p
So i think i should write something here also...
what do u mean by me and Jacklyn got the same mind? hmmm...blur...
aiyak, accounting quite easy wan laa..i think u're manage to go through ur degree.. coz physics and addmath is even tougher...
so no worries..

j i a x i a n g said...

cuz ur name so sweet to call..ma mention ur name lor!i oso hope can i pass through my degree lor..i duwan jadi orang tak ada guna =(