Life has its ups and downs and I truly believe that. There is a year that led to my downfall till now. Now I’m really at the lowest point of my life which I called the darkest moments. Before this, I have been enjoying all those achievements etc. that I had which anyone could wish for. Now I barely breathe and keep struggling with my life for the past few years. It’s not that I didn’t try hard to make the best out of my life but it just couldn’t happen. My STPM result upsets me the most. It’s the worst results I ever get. For STPM examination, I worked so hard and keep banging my head on my books. However, the result doesn’t goes along with all my efforts put in. One day, I went for a scholarship interview and one of the interviewers asked me “Why your results are declining and never improve? For this reason, why you deserved to obtain a scholarship?” I totally stunned and speechless. I wish to tell them how hard I study and this result I have now is not what I want at all but those words just can’t come out of my mouth. This may be because I’m disappointed with myself also. Actually, a lot of things have been puzzling in my mind quite some time ago. I really hope that I can pull myself through all these bad patches in my life and regain back to those glorious days. I’ll be stepping into university soon and I just can hope everything will turn out to be good. My teenage life will end soon and I hope I can enjoy the very last bits of my teenage years. Recently, I’m back to drawing and managed to complete one. Although I draw based on a comic book, it satisfies me. I’m glad that my drawing skills are still there though it has been some time ago since I drew one and gained full satisfaction from it. What do you think?
5 comments:
wah..u can draw also?
haha.of course i can draw lo.i din tell u meh?
slam dunk...nice...
cheer up...life is really filled with ups and downs,no matter what happens,face it..ganbadeh!!
thanks sweeling!i'll b ok
Well said.
Post a Comment