Saturday, June 14, 2008

Still Waiting

After staying up for a few nights for watching football matches at the wee hours, there are dark circles around my eyes. It’s football fever now. I don’t really have the chance watching football on TV because my house doesn’t have Astro. Only some big tournaments national TV station will broadcast. Anyway, now I really look like a panda in Kungfu Panda. Not just stay awake to watch football match, I having sleepless night due to the hot and dry season nowadays. I can’t always switch on the air-conditioner. Well, electricity tariffs are increasing early next month. We have to save if we can. Not only dark circles around my eyes, my hair is long and messy like a guy having a deep emotional distress. Tomorrow, I’m having a cheap haircut at a barber shop not in a salon and get the stubbles shaved at home. It’s so expensive to have a haircut at a salon. That’s why I always look outdated in the sense of hairstyle and clothing. I’m totally not fashionable. Is this one of the reasons I don’t have girls interested in me? Maybe. Anyway, who cares about me? Whether I’m alive or dead, no one ever cares except for my parents. People always say inner beauty is the most important. As what I know, outer beauty and material comforts is quite important as well.

I heard the results of our public universities admission are coming out next week. I’m so eager to know the results but at the same time, I’m quite worried that I don’t get the course and university of my choice.

Anxious + Worried = Distress

This is because I apply scholarships for that. If I don’t get the course and university of my choice, it means the scholarship is gone too. God, please bless me. I so wanted the scholarship to fund my tertiary studies. Life now is tough and rough. The competition is so stiff. Anyway, I still try to be optimistic for what might happen in the future. After gone through three months of work and four months of holiday, I’m ready for my studies in university. University, here I come.

2 comments:

Er und sie said...

everyone say inner beauty is more important but mostly of us still judging ppl due to one's outer beauty...

j i a x i a n g said...

dat means u agree with wat i said ar?haha..duno lar..=( our results comin out soon lor