Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Brother and I

Oh ya. My big brother came back two days ago from KL. It had been a long time since I saw him during the Chinese New Year. I would say I really miss my big brother. Although he just came back for one day, it was already sufficient for me. During his one day stay, my parents, my brother and I went out for a dinner to celebrate my birthday earlier. I also managed to test drive his new Proton Saga. Haha! After the dinner, we went for a midnight movie watching Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen at 11.45p.m. While waiting for the showing, we sat at Old Town, drinking white coffee and had an hour of chatting. We came back home around 2.30a.m!

My childhood memories with my brother were wonderful. Although he always bullied me and made me cried when I was small, he was protective of me. I remember that I got bullied by school gangsters when I was in Standard Two; he helped me to budge off them. Ever since then, he always asked me to buckle up and retaliate against the gangsters because he was unable to look after me all the time. Therefore, sometimes I fought in school. This was the only way of surviving from getting bullied by people. Luckily enough, I managed to go through my primary school life. During my primary school life, I was very thin but active in sports. I played badminton, table tennis, hockey, and short distance track athlete. I was the school representative of table tennis and almost for hockey. My parents advised me not to play hockey because it was a very dangerous sport.

My brother and I always played sports together. I partnered with him in football and basketball. Thank god that I was good in that sports during my secondary life. I can say that I didn’t embarrass him. During my high school life, I was extremely active in football and basketball. Sad to say, I didn’t go for selection for those sports because I had transportation problem to attend the trainings. But we formed a team and had our jerseys. I got no. 25! We played against various school teams. School teams you know. Haha! Too bad, I always got injured after matches. The injuries I had before for football was back pain, hamstring, dislocated both of my ankles twice and got some minor bone cracked, and scratches around the body. Every major exam, my mum barred me from playing football to avoid injuries. Haha!

I was quite popular among my friends in football and basketball because I was totally involved in it. Even my ex-girlfriend watched one of my football matches where I dribbled and scored goals. So cool! In basketball, I played as a shooter because I always shoot three pointers. I did dribbled but I was positioned as a shooter. Not so cool anymore as I just take shots only. No cool moves can be displayed. Therefore, I preferred football than basketball. Haha! At the same time, I also played tennis and volleyball. I got the interest of playing tennis from TV. I learned it by myself and good enough as an amateur.

During Form 6, I was more active in badminton because I don’t have enough “kaki” for football anymore. Those were good old days! My life with my brother will be always being in my mind!

Chaoz!

No comments: