I know it had been quite long that I didn’t blog. Here’s the summary of it. After all the birthday celebration, I already started to get very busy with my life as I try to settle myself in university again. When every semester begins, I will be busy buying my books, registering my tutorial classes, and paying my university fees. Besides, I had to perform my AIESEC and Accounting Society responsibilities. Let me tell you what I did last week!
For Accounting Society,
1. Had a BBQ welcoming party for accounting juniors.
2. Became an interviewer to interview those first-year accounting students who interested to be our representative.
3. Had meetings for our Orientation Day
For AIESEC,
1. Decorate our Recruitment Drive booth for 2 days in a row. Slept less than 8 hours for 2 days. Eating time gone hay wired. Suspecting myself having gastric.
2. Had our Recruitment Drive for a week. Be at the booth whenever I had a free time to give helping hand if needed.
3. Had meetings to discuss problems and planning for next event.
4. Busy delegating jobs and supervising people’s work.
Basically, that’s what I did last week. Yesterday, I went to watch Ice Age 3 in the afternoon. Then, at night, I went to Esplanade with my friends for Bon Odori. There were a lot of food stalls and the food was expensive. However, it was a nice experience as this is my first time attending Bon Odori. I met a lot of foreign people and managed to catch 10 minutes firework displays! The day before yesterday, I went to Batu Ferringhi with 3 other friends. We walked along the whole stretch of stalls looking all the goods they sell. After that, we had a brisk walk along the beach and lie down on the bench, enjoying the sea breeze! So calm..
And today, I went to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! For the past 2 weeks, I had been going on a food tour eating around. Now, I’m totally broke! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment