Sunday, July 19, 2009

My 21st Birthday

Happy belated birthday to myself and I’m 21 years old now. As what I know, a guy must celebrate his 21st birthday maybe because it signifies the guy is an adult now? Anyway, I didn’t get ‘golden key’ from my parents. Haha! It had been a while since I last celebrated my birthday when I was in primary school. I always locked myself up at home or had dinner with my parents on my birthday. To me, it just another day to pass. I think I celebrated people’s birthday more than I celebrate my own birthday.

This time, I must admit that I’m quite happy because there are a lot of my friends celebrated my 21st birthday. Even before my birthday arrives, I already received a birthday card from Jesselyn – a friend from UUM! Then, I got an E-card from Xuan Yi. A custom-made E-card! Two days before my birthday, my AIESEC friends had a pre-celebration for me at Sakae Sushi at Queensbay Mall. After taking our dinner, we went out of the mall and headed to the seaside. There, I was given a surprise when they presented me a chocolate cake and an ADIDAS shirt! HOOooOOoo~~~ But of course there will be always a catch when they had a cake in their hands. They pushed my face on the cake. Thank God that they missed it but still they managed to make my chin dirty.
Cakes : 1

To Wilson, Ken Jee, Jess, Kris, Peggy, Muslih, Zach and Evelyn,
Therefore, I personally wanted to thank them for everything because they still willingly to celebrate my birthday even though they were very tired of unpacking their stuff because during that time, our semester just started! I’ll try to get a
girlfriend as soon as possible like all of you wish me to do so!

A day before my birthday, another two AIESEC friends bought me a banana chocolate cake from Secret Recipe.
Cakes : 2


To Nyet Wai and Xuan Yi,
Hereby, I would like to thank both of you for the cake and your willingness to spend some of your time to celebrate with me.
On my birthday, my course mates took me to Queensbay Mall to celebrate my birthday after our class ended at 5p.m. They celebrated 4 people’s birthday including mine at Kim Gary Restaurant. For that reason, they bought 4 cakes for 4 of us! The celebration was cut short due to heavy rain. We stuck in Queensbay Mall for more than an hour and forced ourselves to go under the rain to wait for taxi. Nevertheless, I’m still very happy! After I reached my room at 11p.m, I got a phone call and went out again where I get another cake from another friend.
Cakes : 4

Last but not least, for those who sent me birthday wishes in and out through SMS, calls and Facebook, thank you very much for remembering my birthday!

Thank you everyone for giving me a wonderful birthday celebration and memories!! At the end of the day, I ate 4 cakes for my birthday! WoohoooO!!!

No comments: