Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Freedom Alas!

At last, I’m free again! After 3 days in row, I had completed one of my tasks! I spent around 10 hours a day for 3 days, looking at the laptop screen and HTML codes. Yes! HTML codes! Every single day, I ended my day with back pain, stomach pain, eyes pain and 10 little fingers cramped. I sacrificed my sleep, my online time, and my dining time etc for this. All of you must be feeling weird on what on the earth I’m doing with all these coding. Actually, I did learn about this entire HTML coding from the book I bought when I’m in Form 4 when I first started to design my own website. Four years later, I dug out the book again from my shelf and started looking it again. It’s totally not an easy task for me to edit those codes set in a specific template for a blog. Some templates were corrupted or destroyed. I never thought that I already spent more than 30 hours of my life in this job. Along this mind-blogging yet complex process, I ended up with frustration and severe headache for these three days.

In this blog, I wish to apologize to this fellow buddy of mine, Ken Jee for scolding you that day. You just came at the wrong place at the wrong time. Forgive me, pal! Ok?

3 comments:

Peggy Wong said...

awww....massagiiee massagiie....back back..eye eye...fingers fingers.... =) -- - - i am osim wong =)

筱敏 said...

take care my dear....^^

j i a x i a n g said...

Peggy Wong: Thanks for the massage. I need more wor..haha!

Jesselyn: I still waiting for your good news lo. Hope both of u together forever!