Continued….
Well, not everything is bad,
From the start till the end,
There are some good things that happen,
Finally, I think that I have found,
The right place that I should belong to,
The right people that I could fit in,
That I can be myself,
No worries,
No doubts,
Again, I started to look my life in different perspectives,
A lot things I haven’t try my hands on,
Of course not drugs or somewhat negative,
However, in this semester,
I have done some first-time thingies,
Enjoying food,
Enjoying making new friends,
Enjoying travelling,
Enjoying challenges,
Apart of all those sucky stuffs,
Besides,
People too wonder my relationship status,
People had been asking,
My answer is,
I’m still single,
But uncertain whether I’m available or not,
This semester,
I have to agree that I have some luck in love,
After so many years,
But that’s not the point,
I do meet some wonderful people,
Some not,
Because I’m more exposed to a bigger community,
Not limited to just small town,
It’s totally different from my high school experiences,
I did have cool friends back then,
However it was short-lived,
I don’t have a pleasant experience,
During the second half of my high school,
To some extent that I don’t want to look back anymore,
But I still cherished some of those,
Because they appeared in my life and left a mark,
Don’t wish to blame anyone,
Maybe because of my past actions,
Past behaviors,
Past attitudes,
That they unable to accept,
And they chose to leave me in the dark
To be continued….
No comments:
Post a Comment