Sorry for the late post.
One of my readers just asked why I’m so into writing poem style for the last few posts.
Actually, I wasn’t doing so,
This is because I felt it was the shortest way to write,
In fact, I’m quite lazy to blog,
For the past one week,
I travelled to three different places,
Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highland and Ipoh,
So, what I did in these places?
I went to KL for a walk,
Yet, celebrated my friend’s belated birthday,
I stayed at my friend’s, Ken Jee house,
We went for a movie,
Went for supper,
Had a drink with his friends,
Then, I went to Genting from KL to have fun with another three friends,
But the trip was cut short,
One of them had a high fever,
My wishes never come true,
But somehow we manage to take a look in Starworld casino,
Went to Coffee Bean to have a cup of coffee,
Too bad for me as I ordered wrongly,
It tasted so bitter,
Yucks! Wasted twelve bucks for it,
Had a short pillow talk,
Also had some time for night view,
Most of the time,
I took care of the sick person,
Lastly, I went down to Ipoh for a conference with another two friends from KL,
But I went down a day earlier,
Stayed in another friend’s, Wilson house,
He took us for a “makan” trip,
Then, the next day,
We attended the conference for three days,
Throughout the conference,
I’m not feeling well,
In the end, I just get to know a few new friends,
Quite sad actually,
What to do,
Anyway, I’m quite happy for a friend,
Because he managed to break the image of a serious person he had previously,
He was the man of the conference,
Of course I did get jealous,
But it’s normal for me,
I always get jealous of people,
After conference, we continue our “makan” trip again,
Most of all,
I would like to thank my dear friends and their parents for the hospitality!
In short, my holiday trip was just so-so,
That’s all from me I guess,
See ya!
4 comments:
why no pic 1?? at least leave a pic lar...
i also dun have pic..put what pic?adui..
Hey man...
When I say its nothing to jealous about, I will be bluffing because I was kinda in the situation last time if you still remember...
Well, its our abilities that we want to get recognized with. Not with some silly or lame jokes..
Well, in natcon, together we make it to a higher level aite!
yes boss wilson! aiya..jealous abit abit boleh la..hahaha
Post a Comment