Wednesday, May 27, 2009

These Feelings

Days are approaching,
The most fearsome moment is yet to come,
My heartbeat was irregular,
Quicken as it draws near,
The feeling of waiting is unbearable,
Yet I wished that the day never comes,

The feeling of waiting is agonizing,
Expectations are there,
Hopes are there,
But the outcome is unknown,
No matter what the situations is,
No one likes to wait

In general,
The feeling of waiting is intolerable,
When you paying bills or others,
But the queue is very long,
You sit there,
Wait and wait as time passes by,
It start to stress you out,
Counting the time till your turn,
At one time,
You decide whether,
Continue to wait or come back next day,
Hate that feelings right?

In love,
The feeling of waiting is excruciating,
You like this girl,
Daringly you make your move,
Confess to her,
What you like about her,
Who she is to you,
When is the feelings started to flow in,
Why you are falling in love with the girl,
Where all these happen,
How do you live without her?
All the 5W+1H start popping out,
After confessing your heart out,
You hoping to get a reply from her,
Maybe not today,
Maybe a few days later,
The girl keeps silent,
No reaction,
The feeling of waiting is there,
Therefore, you wait and wait,
I think this feeling in this situation is even worse,
It tortures you physically and mentally,
Hate this feelings right?

Back to the first paragraph,
Wonder what I’m waiting?
Wonder what keeps my heartbeats irregular?
Wonder what the ‘day’ is that I meant?
Wonder what the moment is that I fear of?
The feeling of waiting is awful,

My answer is,
I’m afraid of what my results turned out to be,
The results will be out in a week time,
Anyway, another waiting period is over for me,
At last, my friend that I waited for almost a month,
Came back to Taiping,
Finally, I got a company for a week,
Although it’s a short period of time,
I think I’ll be happy during the period,
Before I leave for another conference,
Because most probably,
This friend of mine won’t be in Taiping anymore,
After I come back from the conference,
I couldn’t ask for more.

Pen off.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

u like someone???

Anonymous said...

haha.. I'm counting the days for my results too.. SCARY!!
Enjoy ur week with ur friend ya..
ps: ur laptop should die later on the week ur friend come bck.. bad timing.. =p

-bluek-

j i a x i a n g said...

I might like someone now. I might not. I'll leave this question open.

冰冰-ping said...

sounds like u like someone at the moment..hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

owh..u did have someone in ur mind..

*miyoko*

j i a x i a n g said...

yameh? it sounds like my results gona b in trouble la..apa like sumone

j i a x i a n g said...

now i know who is miyoko ad..haha..!

冰冰-ping said...

no worries la..m sure ur results will turn out good!=D

j i a x i a n g said...

my results will be good? i really doubt it..if not good, u belanja me eat?

筱敏 said...

lol....