Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Doom and Gloom

Finally, the results were out. Not to mention, it turned out to be even worse than I expected. It was hard to accept this cruel fact that I fare extremely bad which caused me a dean list. Getting to know that most of my course mates did very well, it put me even more miserable than ever. I wished to cry out my sadness but sadly, the feeling just stuck deep bottom of my heart. I thought my tears will come rushing down from the moment I see the results from the screen but it didn’t happen. Probably my mind and soul already ready for it. In the previous post, I did state that I got C+ for one of my midterm papers. Even C+ also I can get, I guess this results were already expected. Sad or not, there is nothing left to be done. The results still remain unchanged even if I moaned for the rest of my life. Looks like it left me no choice but to keep improving my grades for semesters to come. Like I said, the show must go on even though there are unseen catch along the way. It’s time to leave the past behind and move forward. Starting new semester, I have a lot work to do besides putting more time into my studies. Looks like the workloads will keep bugging me for another year. Tough year ahead I guess. Hopefully, there will be someone who willing to walk with me throughout this journey. I’m waiting for you.

9 comments:

筱敏 said...

my results out also...why all the results like out at the same timing???

bluek said...

Gambateh! o=(".o) Fighting~

j i a x i a n g said...

Gambateh la both of u! =)

your mummy, haha! said...

hey don't be sad! uni is not just about results ;)

j i a x i a n g said...

mummy?serena?ching jie?too many mummies ad..haha

筱敏 said...

who's ur daddy??wahaha

筱敏 said...

jiaxiang...u waiting for who???

j i a x i a n g said...

haha..dun have daddy..i'm waiting for someone yet to come.don't know who is the someone.waiting for potential candidate.haha..

筱敏 said...

oic...gambatte in searching lo..^^