Let me remind you again. Do you remember me saying that I joined AIESEC in my university in a blog post before? Sometimes I had a tough time putting my words to define AIESEC when people asked me about it. When I said it’s a student organization, you might think it’s a company. Haha! Technically, this is how AIESEC defined:
“AIESEC is a global, non-political, independent, not-for-profit organization run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Its members are interested in world issues, leadership and management. AIESEC does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, creed, religion, national, ethnic or social origin”
Sounds very dry to you? Literally, in my own opinion, AIESEC is a global student organization which provides a learning platform for their members to make positive impact to the society. For your information, I have been a part of AIESEC for almost a year now. Looking back to the past where I started my journey as a tertiary student and an AIESECer, I guess I had very much changed in different sides of myself. Besides, loads of things had changed along the journey. This journey is simply enriching and eye-opener for me. Having a few commitments in hand as a part of Accounting Society board and AIESEC EB, yes, I am always occupy with a lot of works, where people might labeled me as a workaholic and a person with no life. I won’t force all of you to understand what I’m trying to do but just hoping all of you will do.
Being an accounting student is already a big burden for me to bear plus all the commitments I had to give. Life is not going easy with me. I must admit that through AIESEC, I get to know more friends. Imagine this if we’re not in AIESEC, it’s quite impossible to know you and for sure, you won’t be reading my blog here and vice versa. I had forgotten how we met and when the emotional bonds are created but one thing for sure is I never regret knowing all of you as friends even if I hate everything I’m doing now. Thank you for your supports and beliefs in my abilities when I’m on the verge of giving up. Because of that, I still keep holding on. Again, thank you.
PS: “I know that I’m not a good leader and the best person for this position. Among all the vice presidents, I’m the weakest of all. Sorry I wanted to say. What I can promise all of you is I’ll do what I can. Forgive me if I’m wrong. Guide me if I’m lost.”
Silly as I am.
3 comments:
To my dearest,
aww--just disagree with some little pointss..
I know that I’m not a good leader and the best person for this position.
**If you are not, who else? Do you know you are the BEST ?? **
Among all the vice presidents, I’m the weakest of all.
**Everyone is unique in their own way kk...you chosen for a reason and I always felt secured when you are with me , because your guidance always there =)
Sorry I wanted to say. What I can promise all of you is I’ll do what I can. Forgive me if I’m wrong. Guide me if I’m lost.”
*Pls promise another matter, stop doubting about yourself !!! I always have faith in you =)
Peggy wong, you sounds like a mother to me. haha! next time i called you Mother Peggy! =P
awww >>>> !!!! how dare you....sounds so old...hahaahha...call me sexy mama lal...I wished to be one when I grow elder....wished to be sexy mama...be my kids best friend when they are young and be my kids girlfriend when they are teenager =)aww--- so blissful kan ??
Post a Comment