Friday, April 17, 2009

Hit and Miss

I am fallen
I got pawned by my final exams
I had been overpowered by my final exams
Dead and gone

I am not superhuman, I’m just human.
If you punch me, I’ll bleed
If you pinch me, I’ll feel pain

You looked at me from the outside; I may look normal like any days
Deep inside me, I’m weak and soft like tofu
You can just crush me with your bare hands

People may think my life is full with colors
But my life is just black and white

People think I’m very hardworking and workaholic
Having no life besides books and works
But I’m just as lazy as any human being can be
I’m forced to be hard-working at times
Because I’m not smart
I’m not genius, having IQ more than 180
I only produce results if I study
If not, I’m just a failure and vulnerable

What kind of life I’m having?
What kind of life I’m chasing?
Everything comes with a price
You don’t get the best of both worlds

There is no such thing called balance
There is always imbalance
It just depends on how good you are
In alleviating it

There is no good or bad thing in this world
It’s just depends on how you looked at it
In different perspectives and perceive

No matter how you changed
How you want to portray yourselves
It just a matter of being liked or hated

2 comments:

piko said...

if u don mind i still have my previous years notes that might b useful for u.let me noe if u nid it k.the notes are prepared by my lecturer.i tink it's easier n briefer to digest than the thick text books

j i a x i a n g said...

ooo..now use piko pulak..haha!it's okay la.u go focus on doing ur internship nia la..=)