Everybody loves today because it’s April Fool Day where people can put the prank on their friends. Today, I seriously hoped that someone would do that to me because the third wave just landed on me on this April Fool Day. I almost failed my financial accounting and reporting paper. This is no joke. I almost FAILED!! I really hope that lecturer play the prank out of me.
E: Jia Xiang, what did you get for your FRS?
Me: I got a C+. I almost failed.
E: Don’t joke with me. I can obtain a B but u can’t?
Me: I’m not joking.
E: What’s your matric number?
Me: 101***
E (looking at the list and became speechless): Errr…..
Me: Don’t need to say anything
E: Are you okay? Go check with the lecturer
Me (talking in his mind and almost in tears): Do I look okay?!!!!!
Yes. I almost cried in the class. But there is nothing I can do with it. Now, I’m totally facing an uphill task to maintain my results. I’m really out of sorts! What can I do to mend it all? I already try every single method in this world to survive in this hectic life. You tell me what I can do! I need to work out some magic and at the same time; I hope miracles could happen to turn all the things around.
4 comments:
hey~ Long time didnt drop comment on ur blog d..hm,I still duno what i get for my costing. haih. i did badly. My mind goes blank when i entered exam hall. Then while solving the questions, the answer all seems like so weird. Example like a pencil cost rm 134.78956...
I keep check and check but i still get same amount. LOL!
Hopefully u can do well in ur final!! gambateh!!
Just stay focus in ur FINALs.. Just believe in urself.. All the best n good luck! o=(".)o hek.. Fighting~~!
-bluek-
thanks 4 the comments..aiya.i wonder who is the anonymous..haha~
poor u...must gambatte,dear...oways support u...
Post a Comment