Monday, April 27, 2009

Season Ending

Homework after homework,
Assignments after assignments,
Exams after exams,
For the past 4 months,
At last it comes to the end,
which is today,
I came out from the examination hall,
Taking a big gasp of air,
And loudly I shouted “I’m free!”
I never felt any better than being free,
Free from all the burdens,
Now I’ll make use of my 2 months holidays,
Before the new semester starts again,
Although this semester I fare very badly,
From homework to the final exam,
But I couldn’t ask for more but holidays,
Deep within my heart,
I’m really disappointed with myself,
I consider this semester,
One of the worst in my life,
There is nothing I can do,
But just wait for the results,
At the same time,
Enjoy myself to the fullest,
Hopefully there is no obstruction,
Because I have been longing for this holidays,
Just wanted to leave this bad semester away,
Out of sight, out of mind.

Me signing off now. To be continued……

2 comments:

Huey Wen said...

lucky u..i still have 4 papers more..haih~ I'm not going aiesec-elyn d because i going for MASUM at UUM after my finals. :) Happy holiday yea..

j i a x i a n g said...

ooo..ok..good luck in ur papers n have fun in MASUM