Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Being Random

I’m back again with a blog where I can start lamenting again! Haha! After completing 5 papers for my midterm, I’m totally burnt out and seriously worn out. My health had very much deteriorated and depending on those chicken essences to keep my lifeline moving temporarily. I suspected myself having a slight gastric problem because I don’t have exact meal time. My dinner could be at 12 a.m. or maybe later. My lunch could be at 4 or 5 p.m. My meal time varies each single day and it’s very bad! I’m left with another 2 or 3 paper left. However, sad to say, I’m given another two assignments which the deadlines for both are next week and another week later. How my life could be so devastating! No space to breathe or rest. I just need a day off and they don’t even want to give me a day off! I do obtain some results for my midterm exam but it’s not that worries me the most. I’m worried about my final exam where just a month away from now is. Now, I’m seriously pondering what I can do to save my final exam. At least, please allow me to maintain my CGPA. Not a tough request from me, right?

Today, I had a meeting for the accounting society and we are asked to make nominations for the potential president and vice president candidates to spearhead the society to the next level next year where we will be taking over the board next semester. Sounds that there are some very big decisions to choose people to bring the society to the next level, right? Haha. Okay. I did exaggerate a bit. Yet, we still make nominations. My name is not nominated. Hm. Am I disappointed? Actually, I don’t know what I’m feeling now. The feeling I can get now is just numb. In my brain, only the words like ‘tired’, ‘fatigued’, ‘exhausted’ and ‘weary’ just can’t stop popping. From the beginning, I’m taking either AIESEC or the accounting society as a measurement to my influence power, potentials and networking skills. I wanted to compare what people see and describe me in AIESEC with the perceptions from people in the accounting society. I’m so eager to know whether there are some similarities or cross-link in some part. Well, the truth hurts. What they see in me in accounting society is so different with what people see in me in AIESEC. This really makes me wonder even more whether people in AIESEC or accounting society are being sarcastic to me. What is true or false, I already can’t differentiate anymore.

No comments: