I guess these few days I do blog a lot. Referring to the last blog, now I know what my impressions are to other people. I guess I really failed badly to impress people and I’m seriously going to reflect on myself deeply for some period of time. I apologize if I do disappoint anyone. Anyhow, I would like to thank those who gave me supports most of the time. I really appreciate it! For now, I’ll lead the life of a recluse and take my hands off from anything. I really need a break from all these. I think I pushed myself too hard and strained myself badly. I need to sit back and start thinking what I really capable in.
Am I really comfortable with myself and how I portray myself?
Am I still with my old self?
Am I doing the right thing for my life?
Am I…..
Am I……
Am I……..
No comments:
Post a Comment