Yet other stressful weeks are coming and a wave of disappointing yet heartbreaking news will be reaching me soon before I’m ready for it. The first wave already hit me right on my face. Today I just got another result of my midterm exams – Macroeconomics. I just managed to get myself a B. Although no people get an A over more than 150 people and only 8 people get A-, the result was still bad because it will be very tough to get an A for this subject anymore. This paper carries 20 marks and the next paper is on the next Tuesday. Another 20 marks is at stake. In order to revive my bid to get an A for this subject, I need to perform exceptionally good in next week paper and the following final paper which is just 2 weeks away from now.
Though at the moment I saw the paper and I got the feeling that I’ll do badly in this paper, I tried to deny that apparent fact. I kept telling myself that I can make this through and hope the best out of it. I also do pray to God to help me in resolving this. I know that it sounds silly to some people but what else can I do during the exam? My prayers had answered and I have to pay for the consequence for the fact that I only done last minute study for it. I’m still struggling to juggle all those workloads and the workloads are still increasing! I really don’t know how I will get my final through and seriously, I’m under deep pressure to perform. I have been under-performing in all my studies in this semester. I can’t afford to have any slip-u in my final. Disappointments are really hard to swallow in. Achievements are really hard to reach.
The second wave will hit me very soon - the financial accounting and reporting result. I really don’t know to face it.
2 comments:
All I can advise is, pray to God and work hard at the same time. He will help you if you help urself. Thats what I believe. All the best!
yes jo ann!!!good luck to u too!
Post a Comment