Everything doesn’t seem right today. Everything turns out to be bad. Today I just got to know that I’m not offered to join Golden Key International Honour Society. I’m not disappointed that I didn’t get to join because somehow I was surprised being offered at the first place. Today I went to my school to collect my offer letter which stated in the SMS before. But I had a bad feeling about it so I went to check the name list of those who are offered to join Golden Key. My name was not there. Therefore, I sent a SMS to the person who sends me that particular SMS that day. After a while, she apologise that she sent the message out without really looking at the name list. Thank God that I didn’t straightaway approach the office and asked for my so-called offer letter. However, I still felt embarrassed that I told some of my friends that I was offered to join Golden Key which turned out to be a prank to me. I’m grateful that some people are happy for me but how I perceive this event as a serious bad joke. I thought I could share my happiness to everyone that I close with. I’m really embarrassed with myself now and I don’t know where to put my pride and dignity. I’m totally speechless now. I just learnt my lesson that before I confirmed whether a particular thing is true, I should keep my mouth shut and don’t get embarrassed again. A dream will always stay as a dream.
Just now I went for my AIS tutorial and there is a question and answer session. Each answer provided will be given 2 marks which will be included as our course work marks. I just barely survived in the class and just obtained 4/10 marks. Because of this class, I was totally late for another tutorial class. I was late until the tutorial class was ended and saw the students walking around. My friends and I went to approach to the tutor trying to explain because we always late to go his tutorial class because of this AIS tutorial. But today we are superbly late. He asked us to talk to our lecturer which is the deputy dean of my school about our lateness to the class.
I’m really sad about what had happened today. Disappointed. Embarassed. Now I got a meeting to attend and later at night, I have to give a helping hand to my friend which I promised I will help them to the best I can. The truth is always ugly.
4 comments:
well, the truth can turn up beautiful too depending on how u think..=D
Takecare!
=)
where got beautiful now..aih..sad nia..
dun care so much..just enjoy!!! hahahaa
Post a Comment