Sunday, September 6, 2009

Random Thoughts

It had been a very busy month for me to handle. Currently, I’m having all my midterm examinations and a lot of things happened around the way. Plenty of surprises popped out. Some are good. Some are bad. It was tough for me to swallow all of it. I really hope that I can really have a proper holiday without work and studies. A couple of days will do. Sometimes I really wonder what life can really offer.

I just realized something. It looks like “Sorry” seems not to be the hardest word to come out from someone’s mouth. It was “No”. Personally, I felt it was much harder to say “No” to people as for my side. Well, I still stand on “Nothing good last forever”. Somewhere somehow it can turn out to be an ugly thing. One more thing is I still unable to find people that I felt trustable till now. No one can able for me to share all my secrets with. Seriously, it was a no. When I started to think that I really understand this person, the person appeared to be anonymous. I seriously don’t understand. Can anyone enlighten me for it?

A week of surprises really changed my thoughts and perceptions all this while. Good or bad, I’m yet to know. Today, people just tell me that I expecting more benefits for my side when it comes to relationship. I don’t know whether I wanted to accept it or deny it. For me, every person has their own expectations on their future partners. If both of them willing to share their expectations from each other, they will stay together. By this way, they will be feeling secured. Heart to heart I would say. If you don’t have feelings toward a person, will you still give a try? My mind is full with question marks.

In my thoughts, I really think no one really truly understand me till now because I had secrets that just can’t be revealed to anyone. Sad to say, there is no one that I can really trust. I guess I just leave them alone of getting wrong perceptions on me. I’m not happy at all although being deemed by people that I’m very happy with my current life through all the photos I had. Let me say something about this. When you’re sad, are you taking photo of your own sad look and publish it? Of course photos were captured when you were happy. I really ponder when it was the last time that I was sincerely and truly happy.

Things can really change very fast. It is just a matter of time. People changed. The Earth rotates. The time is still ticking. And you are living with this moment. I wonder how fast people can change.

No comments: