Today I thought today is one of the bad days I ever had because I was having diarrhea since morning until I went to the batik factory at Teluk Bahang. At the same time, I also had this kind of thought that it will be very boring visiting batik factory. It turned out to be an inspiration and eye-opening experience, reviving my passion of drawing! Not many people knew that I draw since I was small. No one ever see the full collection of my drawings. Most of them are comic drawings. Since small, many people told my parents that I have a talent in drawing and should put me in drawing class to hone my drawing skills. My friend taught me some colouring skills where he learnt it from drawing class. Therefore, I would say I’m quite good in using colour pencils where all this while my drawings are just in black and white. Too bad no one teach me how to use water colour! Looking at all the batik with nice drawings and vibrant colours made me feel my world is filled with colours again. I love drawing a lot! Actually, I wanted to learn a lot of things such as playing variety of musical instruments, sports etc. Due to financial constraints last time, my wishes never granted. If I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, I don’t have any worries anymore. I have the passion, but money is always the main cause hinder me from my dreams.
Now, my stomach is feeling much better now. After coming back from dinner, I played computer games with my roommate. When I was playing, suddenly I received a message from an accounting senior who I supposed to be one of the Golden Key because I knew a few of them. The message states:
“Congrat! As an excellent student, you are offered to join Golden Key International Honour Society now! Grab the opportunity! Please collect the offer letter at the school office start from 16/9 ……”
For those who don’t know what is Golden Key all about, just google it. It had been my dream of joining them since I stepped into university. But in order to join them, it has a few requirements to meet before they consider someone to join them. If you still remember my old post, I screwed up my last semester results which eventually dashed my hopes of joining them. Today’s message is totally a surprise because I never thought of getting it anymore. I’m feeling thankful for it. I started my day badly before ending the day with good news. Life is full with ups and downs I must admit. I had been in emotional state for a few weeks due to some personal and studies problem. Somehow, at last I managed to put a smile on my face after what had happened today.
3 comments:
Congrats dear!! Don't stress yourself too much. Believe in yourself.
Another responsibility to uphold...haha
congrats my dear~^^happy for u...
Post a Comment