I already accepted the fact that I’m not a very brilliant student that I wished and failed to juggle my studies and my activities effectively. With some regrets, I continued my journey of my life. There is no turning back but just keep moving forward. I am still unable to see where my future lies but just keep anticipating for it. The next semester will be another event-packed semester again. I wonder how I am going to face again.
Last Saturday, Festival of Nations was held in conjunction with the Postgraduate Month organized by the Institute of Postgraduates (IPS) and in collaboration with AIESEC.
Festival of Nations or FoN as we like to call it is like a Global Village, with booths by other countries and performances. I became the photographer of the day! After that day, I just realized how much I love taking photographs!
Itu dia! The photographer of the day! *back pain*
With Miss Free Magazine and Miss Drinking Sparkling Juice
Photographer in action*
The most interesting part of the whole event is the Salsa dance!
It just revived my passion in dancing although I don't dance Salsa. But Salsa is a very beautiful dance indeed!
2 comments:
Taking photos is FUN! Go get own camera (or do you already have one?) and both of us can be photographers of the day hahahha.
Eh want to learn Salsa with me ah? X)
haha..i have a camera at home..but i lazy wan buy the rechargable batteries.haha! Salsa with u? Let me think...haha
Post a Comment