Thursday, October 22, 2009

My so-called "World"

Suddenly I feel so small in my so-called “world”.

I don’t feel the sense of belonging to the “world” that I used to think of anymore.

My presence is fading and I’m no longer in use.

I will always be the person at the back, living in people’s shadow.

That’s the importance of me in that “world” as a side-character.

That’s what I feeling about myself in that “world”.

I can’t tell people around me how my “world” had changed because it revolved around them too.

That person is right. I’m doing it for the sake of doing it which means I’m doing what I obliged to not to my interest anymore.

I used to give in to people’s request but now I won’t anymore.

I had my own decision and my stands.

I will always be the devil’s advocate in everything.

I hope that my time in this ‘world” will end fast.

I can’t wait for that to happen.

2 comments:

筱敏 said...

u can share with me whenever you want...i'm willing to share~^^

j i a x i a n g said...

haha..can't share with anyone lor..too bad~