Sunday, November 15, 2009

Guy's Night Out

I just need to wait for one week and I will break free! Yes, my finals are coming to the end soon. Most people from other local universities already wrapped up these semesters while we still got another week to go. And I still have two more papers to go. There goes another semester. Another semester filled with a lot of twists.

First of all, my very friend already started to see another person and it started to blossom. A round of applause to my friend! It might be an easy task for you to fall for someone but it is a difficult task to find a person that feels the same towards you at the same time. With everyone having their own criteria for their Mr. Right or Mrs. Right, it’s not easy to get yourself “matched” up with the someone you might having a crush. It needs two parties to “consolidate’ their criteria. Haha! Ops! For some friends who are reading this, they sure think “What the heck this Jia Xiang using all those words frequently used by AIESECers especially for Exchange departments?”

Anyway, you may started to lose some of your friends because it is either you or your friends will think that when you or yourself having a special person in your life, you or yourself will feel less needs to hang out with them anymore. Allow me to give my opinion on it. If your friends started to think this way either they expressly telling you this as a “joke” or hinting it by their actions such as you are no longer in their “hang out” group, I guess you need to get yourself be prepared as smacking their foreheads to wake them up. Of course we don’t need them to teach or decide for us on how we assign our time or place importance in relationship or friendship because it is our decision not theirs. End of this topic.

For the past two nights, I went to cyber cafĂ© to play Left 4 Dead with two friends. It was dubbed as “Guy’s Night Out”. Playing with your friends was totally a very good feeling. Being laughing my ass off or laughed by your friend until their asses off, it doesn’t matter anymore. Most of all, we had a good time hanging out each other! Okay, I know I should be studying for the past two nights but seriously I really need a timeout from it. After all those sucky papers and how freaking terrible I did in those papers, I really need some space to let it out.

P/S Left 4 Dead (L4D) is indeed a good game. I know I was kind of outdated for playing the game so late but who cares! But after two consecutive nights of playing, I got a bit bored with it because not enough “kaki” to play. Haha!

No comments: