Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hit The Streets

Hula! It’s quite some time I update my blog again. Last two days I got my results for another two papers - introduction to management and business mathematics. Well, my results not considerably good but still didn’t fail any papers yet which I don’t ever wished to happen. However, it managed to make me downhearted for few days. It was really such a big let-down and really hit me that hard. I’m dejected as always. But there are something happen that don’t really please me that much. I guess everyone does really have some secrets not to be known by people – dirty little secrets. I’ll not touch on this topic and just give it a pass.

Yesterday, six friends and I went to Georgetown after spending some time in library doing our group assignment. Eventually, we just went there to eat. No window-shopping. All we just do is full our stomach with lots of foods. Actually, we already planned to go there a few weeks ago but didn’t manage to carry it out because either there were some people went back to their hometown or had some things in hand to do. But not this time we said. We straightaway packed our things and headed to the bus stop. Georgetown here we come! At there, I ate laksa, char kuey teow and cendol. My friends ate even more than me. I guess we really caught people dumbfounded by looking how much we had eaten because I caught a lot of eyes looking at us. Haha! We even joke so much and laughing at each other. We also called a friend of us “Turbo-blender machine” because he eaten so much and his stomach really ‘blending’ all those excessive foods in turbo speed. Haha! After that, we took a bus and headed back to USM.

At night, we went out to pasar malam again. Again, I eat again. This time, we went for a brisk walk too and get our food digested. Whole day, all we just do is eat and eat. Haha! At pasar malam, there are really a large variety of foods waiting for us. Till now, I still haven’t taste all the foods yet. For my dinner, I took wan tan mee, char kuey kha and a drink. After that, we went to have “hung tao peng” which they called “rolling ice” with different kinds of flavours. That’s really refreshing and I gave thumbs up for the taste. Yesterday, we really let ourselves out after enduring a hell of a week. Last week, it was totally a week full with depression, tension and nerve-racking. It really pushed us to the brink of insanity and stressed us out to the max. Our morale was fully hit rock bottom. We were entirely demoralized. Nonetheless, the worse is yet to come.

I don’t know how long cant I hang on to my life accepting all these setbacks and disappointments. Still, I’m searching a source of strength which I can clamp on and have me through this life.

2 comments:

冰冰-ping said...

aikz...at least u did not fail any of it mah..dun think so much d loo..

omg..u guys really can eat alot huh... sounds like the food in penang is really delicious huh...

i feel really hungry after reading ur blog....aikz....

j i a x i a n g said...

haha..got really hungry meh?actually,da food ok lar..just dat day we abit crazy ad oni..haha!