I’m going to have my finals starting next week for three weeks. As usual, seven subjects for this semester. Not feeling worried or rushed to finish my studies for the very first time ever since I stepped into university; in fact I’m feeling quite comfortable with my studies. This might be due to my good results I had for my midterm exams. I really miss my As’ in my examination and this time, I stand a high chance to repeat this feat after a long time. Seriously, I really need this opportunity to pull up my grades again. I hope I can hit it right this time and hope for the very best. Wish me good luck, peeps!
For many people who did not know, I did count how many days left I had with you, people. I keep imagining how my university life for another a year turns out to be after all of you graduated. I spent most of the time with all of you and most importantly, I cherish every moments I had with you. To Ken Jee, Jess Loi, and Kris (my usual “lepak” gang), thanks for playing a significant part in my life and worth a friend to keep for. All of you just come at the right time where my entire world has collapsed during my high school days. Rising up from scratch is never easy for me but I’m proud from where I am standing now.
Special dedication for the three musketeers!
“Ken Jee”
It has been a wonderful ride with you so far. From an unknown person to an important friend of mine, I also had forgotten how our paths crossed together. All I can remember is we became friends in MyLDS 2008. How we started to be good friends (as for me), I really don’t know. How a friendship between a cosmopolitan guy and a kampung guy and their life journey can turn out to be? You can see it now. We had different personalities, backgrounds and lifestyles. Luckily enough, we have at least same thinking hats for this friendship to grow. Most of all, you exposed me to many new things in life (you know what it is). Thank you for shaping my AIESEC journey and my life with all your supports that I very much needed. It is indeed a wonderful ride.
“Jess Loi”
LENG LOI! Actually, I see myself in you in terms of your life stories. Correct me if I’m wrong. You weren’t the likeable one in your group of friends during high school because of some reasons. The same goes to me. But now, you are one of the most likeable people. Again, I also had forgotten how we be friends at the first place. It’s nice and fun to be friend with you. You’re a source of my laughter! Thank God that you are sporting enough. If not, I’m sure I’ll be dead by now.
“Kris”
To me, you and Jess come in pairs. I think I made friends with both of you at the same time. Haha! Actually, I seriously wondering what kind of friend am I to you. I think you might not know that I’m actually afraid of you and don’t dare to ask anything except you tell me something. Haha!
To the three musketeers,
Thanks for laughing at my lame jokes and accompanying me in my journey. I just wonder how my life will be without knowing three of you. Our time together is getting shorter and I hope I made something out in your life journey like you did mine. We shall meet again when our path crossed again. Thanks again for all the sweet and bitter moments. I think we need to have at least a photo together with all of us inside.
After juggling between my studies and activities for almost two years, it had come to the end in this semester. I’m no longer holding any position in any organization or society starting new semester. I guess I’m going to take a timeout and focus on my studies instead. Good news for some of you, I’m no longer as busy as I’m used to be. What I am going to do for another two years? I don’t have any concrete plans yet, but I might take my time to learn to play guitar for my leisure. By going with the flow, if there’s something I wish to do along the way, I’ll just slot it in.
I also found a new interest due to my friend’s influence. I just love to give opinions on any topics within my expertise I would say. In another word, it means debating. It’s a waste if I didn’t put it in good use after been reading for quite some time. Obviously, I had two different group of friends – thinking group and leisure group. I’m learning through their knowledge and vice versa. I just love it for the moment. With this interest in my mind, I might add another twist upon my graduation – my future occupation. Coming up with strategies is always be my favourite. I don’t have plans for my upcoming holidays but plans for my future.
5 comments:
First of all, thanks coz dedicate part of the blog post for us. :)
Second, I seriously don't understand why people afraid of me lo.. I got the "i will eat you if you talk to me" punya face ke?? sadnyer... :(
Anyway...i am happy coz i have all of you as my "lepak geng". Really appreciate your friendships. I enjoyed all the moments where we went out together especially the part where you and KJ bully Jess, which is everytime we went out.
I will surely miss all of you after we graduate. But don't worry JX, we will try our best to be here for your graduation. :D i know you want us to be here right?
I am sure our path will crossed again. It doesn't mean our friendship ends when our Uni life ends.. We still need to attend each others wedding.. :D and so many other occasions...
p/s: i really like to lepak with all of you. :) coz i learn a lot of new things...hehe
Oh don't worry. I am so definitely going to Genting. Never before did I doubt this plan x)
Liew Jia Xiang, I think you are gonna miss me when I graduate LoL! but I am gonna miss you too. Don't worry, friendships don't just die off like that. We will for sure still be melepaking with each other ahhh.
At that time you can tell us how your grades have become As and I do believe that you can do it!
Gluck!
i am the last to comment as I just waked up.. yes I know it is 4 o clock in the afternoon.. but well u know that I am a nocturnal guy, that is why we lepak at night mostly.. cuz that is when the fun starts..
I am sure that our path will cross again and again after our uni years.. That is cuz i still waiting for you to open a company with me.. a cosmopolitan guy and a kampung guy working together opening a company.. wonder what company it would be.. but i bet it will surely be a hell of a company.. haha... (well it is not wrong to dream right)
JX all i can say is, life has it ups and down.. if your life is up, then enjoy it as much as possible and appreciate it as it last, but if it down, you will always have friends to rely on as we will always be here no matter how far we are apart.. you are nvr alone in this world.. lastly believe in yourself for there is a lot more that you can bring just that you are holding back...
good luck in your finals "bro" lol.... all the best.. see you when you get back...
i forget to wish you good luck just now... paiseh....
Good luck and do ur best... i know you can do it!! :) Tc... see u soon..
"Bro". Haha! kenjee..our company will be named as "kanji xiang puppy love". A makeover from Ah Niu's movie "Ice Kacang Puppy Love".
Jess: Don't curi my line. U definitely gona miss me! You're Digi. Always the smarter choice and will follow everywhere.
Kris: Jangan makan saya. Saya tinggal tulang aje.
Post a Comment