Two weeks of my holiday were spent at nowhere but at home. Yes, I spent my two weeks at home only. No “yum-cha” session or anything. Just myself, my parents and home. So, what I do at home for the last two weeks? Am I bored at home? Seriously I never really noticed that two weeks have passed. For these two weeks, I’m working at home. I’m trying to complete all my remaining tasks before I officially retired. Well, there is still much to be done. Anyway, I don’t feel like going anywhere or looking for someone to hang out with. I’m happy to see all my friends enjoying their holidays to the max by posting all their photos. I just don’t see myself in there. Oh my, am I becoming a freak? Most of my course mates are working temporarily in respective accounting firms during this semester break, getting themselves ready for practical by end of this year or early January 2011. All of them are busying talking about their experience on Facebook. Am I wasting my time now? For the time being, I think I use my time wisely enough to do my own work.
Just now, I just glance through all the pictures captured by my ex-teammates in a conference which is happening for three days. Then, I came to the photos where I was once standing on the stage presenting myself to the plenary to convince them that I’m suitable person to be in the AIESEC Malaysia MC 10/11. Of course I’m not tagged to the photos. Suddenly, all these mixed feelings are coming back to me. Sadness and disappointments are always there when I looked at it again. I guess I’ll never ever forget about it. It just stuck in my mind.
I must be lying that I didn’t miss those days when I was AIESEC USM VP 09/10 and all the hopes I harboured trying to get into AIESEC Malaysia MC 10/11. Well, we don’t always get what we wished for. I’m totally failure in my bid, if not; I’m already in that conference now. There is always something that I wish to do in a big scale but somehow either I fail in my efforts to get the platform that I want or there is no suitable platform for now.
What are my plans for the remaining weeks of my holiday? What are my plans for my next semester? What should I do? What am I going to do? Seriously, I don’t know. Now, I just need to wait for my semester results to come out in another 2 weeks time. I wonder how I’m going to fare this time around. Hope there is something good comes out from it.
1 comment:
Time you enjoying wasting, was not wasted-- Owen Yap..
so means u're not wasting time at all...dun worry, and may u enjoy ur holiday!
Post a Comment