Hello!
After being away for two weeks, I’m back on my feet on the ground.
Today I got my semester results. It couldn’t be even worse than this. It has been a landslide drop ever since I stepped into university. I couldn’t stop my results from dropping after trying so many methods.
It has been a rough ride with less significant achievements on external activities and sucky semester results. I had been doing hard in trying to prove higher management level that at least I deserved some recognition or encouragement. A little importance placed on me would be good enough. I get nothing for it. All my efforts went to smoke and I always being overshadowed by other people. I already given myself one year grace period to prove that I can balance off my activities and my studies but it looks like I’m not.
From today onwards, I’ll back to square one where I will let go off what I had now. With this kind of results, I really feel that I totally disappoint my parents because they have been providing me the best as they could. They are willing to spend so much money on me in doing and getting what I like as they are reluctant to spend for themselves.
The feeling of guilt is worse than the feeling of disappointment. If after I let go everything and I still unable to cope with my studies, I guess I’m really wasting my time in something that I’ll never excel.
Back to reality, I’m just an ordinary person and I wasn’t that good as I think myself would be. Rest in peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment