My heart is beating faster day after day,
Unable to sleep and eat well day after day,
Had been thinking about day after day,
Guess what?
The provisional results will be out next week,
The time where I will know whether I pass all my subjects,
Yes, you didn’t see wrongly,
Provisional results are just about knowing PASS or FAIL in the subjects,
This is the first time I was so worried of checking my provisional results,
Never in my life, was I expecting to fail in a subject,
For my very first time, I didn’t know to do the whole paper,
And that paper had been bugging my mind ever since I finished it,
I can’t stop my mind from thinking of it,
Even though I know I can’t do anything to change,
I really prayed hard that I pass the paper,
Sometimes, I also pray that I won’t get very bad result for it if I passed the paper,
Because it will certainly pull down my overall grades,
I know I’m very greedy,
I really don’t know what to do!
*I’ll be away from 4th to 11th of December for Mid-National Conference (MNC) in UUM. A lot of preparation and reports have to do. I had been staying at home ever since I came back from university apart of going out with my parents and taking care of my grandparents. Hope everything turns out smoothly and I don’t need more problems bugging my mind now. Let us pray together that I pass my paper and get at least minimal good grade for it! Thanks! Please!*
No comments:
Post a Comment