Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Summary

Alas, my final exam for my first semester for this year had come to the end just four days ago. Now, I’m back to my sweet hometown two days ago; the place where I can find comfort and peacefulness; the place I really belong to. I didn’t quickly update my blog because I was busy playing computer games at home. Haha! Well, the exam didn’t ended in the way that I was expected it to be. What I mean is the exam didn’t end in a good note but a bad, disastrous one. I couldn’t imagine what my results going to be. I also don’t dare to hope for anything. It’s not that I didn’t work hard for it. In fact, I think I really push myself to the limit as I could.

I study as much as I could.

I try to absorb whatever information as I can.

I try to understand everything as I could.

In the nutshell, I already do whatever I can to score. Everyone wanted to score good grades for this semester to set a concrete foundation for the remaining semesters in four more years including me. Hell yeah! My course was full with good, brilliant students. I don’t think there was any space for average students like me to survive. The competition was so stiff! What on the earth are these people? Maybe I’m not really suitable and good enough for this course. I’m sure that some of you experienced the feeling of frustration where you bang your head so hard on those thick, wordy books like encyclopedia which sometimes you don’t get the picture after all but in the end, still can’t do the exam.

Staring at the ceiling, I think back about what had happened for this whole semester. I remember the moment I first stepped into university with anxiety and curiosity. Flashing back those past memories wasn’t easy after all. In five months period, a lot of things had happened. There were good and bad ones already either directly or indirectly changed the path of my life; the way I look into my life. For the past, I can’t change any of it but I only can keep looking forward, anticipating for what will yet to offer me in the future. However, the past had shaped me into a person that contradicted with the person that I used to be. Sometimes, I looked at myself, asking myself “Is this me? Am I contented with who I am now?” The search for the real answer goes on. I guess I’ll never find the answer in this life.

Overall, I had a mixed fortune for my first semester. I really meet different kinds of people this semester too.

Some people are good while some not.

Some people are sincere while some are two-faced.

Some people are helpful while some are selfish.

Anyhow, there are still good people living on this earth. Haha! Now I just laid back and enjoy my one month holiday. Yet I’m anticipating what is up for me for my second semester.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Sound like interesting when reading your blog... lol...

冰冰-ping said...

oh myyyy....i hope that i m having holiday too.... but too bad...i dun have any.... but i m waiting for it... 3 weeks ++ from now....!!!

this is life...ppl changed from one stage to another, so of coz u're not the one u used to be...same goes to me... this is js...normal... hahaa....

j i a x i a n g said...

nicholas..how u noe my blog here??

j i a x i a n g said...

weeping ar..when i holiday..u not holiday..sad lor..wan go find u oso kenot

Huey Wen said...

two faced ppl..ukm has alot!sigh..guess i shudnt mind too much or else i will have less friends.. :D

j i a x i a n g said...

i noe ar..got a blog of urs almost like mine ma..