Continue from the previous blog…
Eventually, we have only less than a week to prepare all the senamrobik moves and present all during the orientation day. Every night, we practiced hard and sweating all over (I summarize the whole process because there are a lot of things in between the period and not good to tell out). Our interaction day falls on the 3rd of August. On the interaction day where management and accounting students are compulsory to attend, however it turned out to be a failure. Only half of the total students present. It feels like they pour cold water on us and it’s very disappointing.
Around 8 o’clock, the interaction day started with speeches from the vice chancellor, our school of management dean and some lecturers. Straightaway after the speech, the senamrobik is up next! Everyone get ready! Breathe in! Breathe out! Breathe in! Breathe out! We are all set to go! We lined up in front facing all the students. I was in the 2nd row standing in the middle. Even the vice chancellor, deans and lecturers join the fun.
Let the music play! *My heart will go on (remix) by Celine Dion in play* we put up some crappy, weird and tai-chi kind of movements. Actually, our movements are based on the flow of the music. As we’re using remix songs, I’m sure you can imagine how the music beats is. I won’t tell you how it goes and let you all do the imagination (try imagining how the vice chancellor, deans and lecturers catch up with the music beats and movements) Okay. Don’t laugh so loud. Keep it low.
After that, we have base games and treasure hunt. For the station games, I become the leader of my group consists of nine girls and a guy. That means there are only two guys in the group and a China female student too. I was having difficulty conversing in Mandarin. Luckily, I have a good assistant helped me to convey the message to the girl while I just smiled all the way. Before we start the game, we’re asked to create a cheer for the group. We created a not-that-crappy type of cheer. When we’re asked to present our cheer loud and clear, I messed up the counting and everything. Haha! Pity my group because they have me as the leader and I’m quite blur.
We played all kind of games which took us around 2 hours. Some games are quite boring while some rather challenging. Every time play water games, I sure get wet because the seniors keep pouring me water. I don’t know why I always be the target. I think it’s because I’m the leader. There is a game where we need to pull a person on the coconut tree leaves. It’s so funny yet energy consuming game. Just imagine me and a girl pulling another girl on the leaves which is around 50kg in weight. Besides, there is another game where we drink a mixture of different kind of “ingredients” in it. Actually, the ingredients are chosen by us with picking up three papers written the ingredients randomly. If I didn’t remember wrong, we got carrot, black pepper, egg, garlic etc. There are around six things inside. Every group has five glasses to finish up. I just have one and a half down to my throat because one of them can’t continue anymore. The taste is unbearable and nauseating. YUCKS!!
Lastly, it’s the treasure hunt. We just run here and there searching for clues. We’re soaked with our sweats especially me, the hyperactive. However, we can’t locate the treasure though we decoded it correctly. It’s okay. Luckily we’re not in the bottom three groups because those bottoms three will get punishment. Thank God that I didn’t lead my team to bottom three. HAHA! The top five groups got their hampers for the winnings. As for me, I got myself a box of chocolate for getting most seniors’ signatures (actually, before this interaction day, we are asked to get as much seniors’ signatures as we can) Not that bad, right? At least, I still get a prize! All the bottom three group members have to stand out and hold a water balloon on top of their heads. Then, the seniors poke the balloons and the waters all the way down from head to toe. That’s the summary of the Interaction Day. Oh! I missed a part where I get to know a few girls in my group. There’s a girl from Penang in my group appears attractive to me in terms of personality. She’s quite pretty, outgoing and sporting person. HAHA! This is the end of part two. Part three is still in the process. Probably will be out in a few weeks time.
19 comments:
wow..became the leader..not bad wei!!!
i can imagine how u guys do the so called senamrobik.. sure looks FUNNY!!!!
argh..u got chocolate...lets share...=p
ohh...meet leng lui sumore...good for u laaa....
wa..so nice the interaction day. ehem, u slwoly become active d ya? my guy friends in U all say U life very nice cos alot of activities but my girl frens in U will say it's stressful and tiring cos need to join so much activities in U..haha..im half half,depends on my mood.LOL! btw..maybe u can improve d rship between u and that penang girl.haha~ dun 4get to intro after that..haha~
wei, i wan study in USM lar..i hardly to go back home.sobs.i go back once nia..then national day cant go back and next week wan go back also cant. argh!! sgor going to become taiping soon(making me miss taiping MORE and MORE!!)..raining for 1week berterusan. GOSH! my clothes havent dry man.. :(
this is for wee ping!haha..where got funny..it's cool leh..haha~lenglui?lenglui duwan chai me lar..i not handsome ma..after noe 2day,2moro they forget u ad
this is for huey wen.i oso go back once a month leh..mayb one month oso i din go back leh..i stay near oso no chance to go back..got so many things to do..i memang active wan ler..but this time i quite sked..sked my studies r affected
i think they will rmb u wan la..just that u thought they will forget u only mah.....dun think too much la!!!
i tot most of the georgians very inactive wan.LOL! tsk tsk..i tot u're one of the student that just care to studies and have fun(play dota n football..bla bla bla)..
to wee ping..got ppl tell me dat my name hard to remember..2day i jus meet one of my group member in interaction day,din 'chai' me oso lor
to huey wen,u think all georgians like dat?uh..u all pandang rendah to us la.
ur name hard to rmb? ermm...liddat a..then u need to... change ur name..so that it's easy for them to rmb loooo...hahahaha....
kenot..my name not bad ma..duno y cant remember..so sad..=(
haha..no worries..true friends will always rmb ur big name:)
u r getting more active from the day i noe u.hehe!i really cant imagine u doing senamrobik in front of so many ppl.anyway,u r in the process of learning to be a leader so if u really loss its ok la.at least u try ur best d.u can get so many signs oso ar.how u do dat?run to evry corner of the uni n ask evry1 2 sign 4 u ar??lol
haha..i have my way to get da signs la.u neva tot i'm active meh?i memang active..but in sports oni.haha!i got so teruk in ur memory meh?
not teruk.oni u din tell me alot of things so i din really noe ur real person.hehe!i seriously dunno u r active in sports.i tot u r the study type person =P
ah..u duno i active in sports?u really wan anot?when u noe me,i already football,badminton,tennis etc..u noe tis leh..rite?sad to hear dat..tot u r da 1 who noe me well
lol..u played tennis?come..i challenge u!! badminton also can..wakaka! aiseh..tsk jx active in sports. now i only. btw, i remember ur big name lar..liew jia xiang!! =p
many ppl comment ur blog..haha..gud things :D
y all of u think i'm a geek leh or bookworm leh??wah..challenge lor..duwan lar.jus play for fun lar..all those ppl who cooment here is because i force them wan..if not,my blog sure blank..=P
wahhh...so many ppl comment in ur blog..like so famous only wan? hahaha..
wahh...wat kind of sports u know that u din disclose yet?? hahaha....
swt..make me feel so sad..coz i m so so so char in doing sport..:|
yameh?oni 3 of u comment here oni ma..got alot meh?veri few nia..sad sad =(
Post a Comment