I’m back from a long hiatus. I guess there is no one following my blog anymore. Currently, I’m doing my internship at Genting Malaysia. I just can’t wait for my internship to end in another one and a half month. The first four months of my internship was never a pleasant one. I have no friends up here. However, the worst part of my internship that kills me is not boredom or loneliness, but the psychology torture that my superior had me to endure. I really pray that I could pass my internship because I just happen to know that my superior has the history of making interns almost fail. I believe that if I managed to crawl out alive from this internship; I can survive in any companies. Thank God that for the remaining two months, some of the university friends I knew are interning in Genting Malaysia. Now I’m not so bored and lonely anymore. I guess I really deserved at least a good ending for my internship.
What am I going to do after my internship? First, I need to rush to finish up my internship report in a very short period time. Then, I will have to start planning for trips before my new semester starts. I have never been on a real vacation for a long time. I guess this is my last chance to really enjoy my holidays. To my fellow friends, I might plan trips to visit some of you.
Last few days, I went through a very big surprise that I never ever expected. However, it doesn’t really matter anymore as I will try to accept it with an open heart. While my internship is coming to the end, most of my university friends are preparing to graduate very soon but not before they complete their 3 month internship. See all of you at the convocation. This is the first time I need to bid farewell to so many people at the same time at one place. Good luck and all the best to everyone in their future undertakings!

My "Lepak Gang in USM"
3 comments:
Intern is a breeze of air..
While the real workplace is the tornado...
You're still here, jia lyn?
Nice PHOTO!
Post a Comment