Thursday, November 11, 2010

Making The Comeback

Once again, I’m back!

This semester is very much better than previous one. At least there is more good news than bad ones. Apart of getting moderate yet unsatisfactory results for all my subjects and suffering from sickness during study break, there is a number of good events happen in my life.

Recently, I was given the opportunity to chair a local committee conference. Thanks to the supports I received from various sides, to me; I think we did a good job in making that event successful. The whole process was enriching and I do learn something out of it. I won’t be here without all the supports I gained and from my sincere heart; I would like to thank all of you.

After that, I’m lucky enough to be chosen to facilitate a national conference at the end of this year. The result was unexpected and I had a mixed feeling in receiving it. This is due to one of my best friend unable to get it. This is the first time that we’re unable to get something together because we are used to apply together and obtain it together as well.

Anyway, I was advised that it’s time for me to start mingling around outside of my usual gang. Another thing I wanted to tell is I’m not pretending or wanting for attention. I was contemplating to be part of it again.

Today, I just finished a paper and another five more papers to go. Wish me good luck to go through this tough examination period.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

加油喽!~~哈哈!