Monday, August 15, 2011

After A long Hiatus Pt. Two

My internship has officially ended on 31st June. Overall, my internship was quite good. I may not have a good start of my internship; however, I did end with much satisfaction and pleasure. I did make a few friends and I am glad that I have the opportunity to know them.
Different people have different stories to inspire you in different aspects
The last two months of my internship was simply marvelous. I had outings most of the days especially after work. Even though it was tiring, but every single day is ended with a smile on my face. It may be for a very short period of time but most importantly, I really enjoyed. Things that I do within two months:

a) Bowling sessions

I just love the bowling centre in Genting. They have a mixture of disco and of course, bowling centre. Playing bowling in glow-in-the-dark environment with great music is indeed enjoyable.

b) Chit-chat session

We always have a chit-chat session after bowling session before we head back to our rooms. We share laughter and jokes among us. Each chit-chat session always have our stomach filled with air and muscle pain due to laughing too much. I also have a chit-chat session with another group of friends which are also scholarship holders. This is our first meeting together in one table to catch up with each other after 3 years. Sometimes I chat with my colleagues at Starbucks or Coffee Bean to share some personal experiences and funny stories.

c) Photo shooting session

We went to Chin Swee Temple for photo shooting in formal attire. It was just for our own purpose and fun. Like everyone says, the place is simply beautiful with serene scenery. I really enjoyed the photo shooting session not because I like my photos being taken but being around with a group of friends. I wouldn’t be here visiting if I am alone as I have no one to share with.


d) Movie session

This is the first time I went to watch a movie with around ten friends. We bought almost a row of seats!

e) A short trip

Since we all have off days and got nothing to do, we went to Mushroom Farm and Awana to walk around and had another round of photo shooting session.

f) Karaoke and pool session

I went for karaoke with different groups of friends in Genting. Don’t ask me to sing unless you need the rain. This is also my second time playing pool. I think I did improved since I’m no longer pocketing the wrong ball.



No comments: